Our new report seeks to identify trends in B2B purchasers' digital buying behaviours with the aim of helping to influence manufacturers and suppliers' strategies, to ensure they're ready for the consumer and the channels of the future.
Download the report now and find out:
- Where most B2B purchases are made, where the buying process starts and what percentage is online?
- How is COVID-19 influencing this?
- What's most important when buying from manufacturers and suppliers?
- Which platforms are being used to purchase?
- What drives their decision making?
- What are the biggest B2B pain points?
- What's more convenient - Amazon marketplace or supplier portals?